The powerful combination of reconfigurable analog components and HD modeling allows the DT25 amp to be four boutique tube amps in one capable of producing stunning American cleans, British crunch, class A chime and modern high-gain. Selectable operating class, power tube mode and four Voicings (which offer the perfect combinations of negative feedback loop topology, and HD preamp and tone stack modeling) can dial in classic vintage tones or be shaped into highly customized originals – and each one drips with boutique tone and touch-response.
Connected via exclusive L6 LINK™ technology, the DT25 amp and POD® multi-effect rewrite the traditional amp/multi-effect paradigm and introduce powerful new concepts in control and customization. Add effects, additional amp voicings, foot control and instant scalability (including stereo operation with multiple DT25 amplifiers). DT25 is the perfect pairing for POD HD multi-effects. The days of plugging a POD® into the front of an amp are over!
Take your tone in many different directions with the selectable operating classes and power tube modes. Mix and match them with the Voicing switch to dial in truly unique tones. Or align the components in tried-and-true combinations to deliver fresh takes on the immortal classics.
• Flexible tube section designed by tube-amp guru Reinhold Bogner
• (1) 12AX7, (2) EL84 tubes
• Intuitive, 2-channel design, instantly reconfigurable per channel
• Selectable operating class (Class AB/25 Watts/Fixed Bias or Class A/10 Watts/Cathode Biased)
• Selectable power tube mode (Pentode or Triode)
• Four unique Voicings (negative feedback loop topologies paired with HD preamp and tone stack modeling): (1) Classic American Clean/Tight NFL (2) British Crunch/Medium NFL (3) Class A Chime/Zero NFL, (4) Modern, High-Gain/Resonant NFL
• HD amp modeling technology fuels each Voicing's preamp and tone stack, and automatically pairs them with corresponding Bogner-designed dynamic analog circuitry
• Both channels have Drive, Bass, Mid, Treble, Presence, Reverb, Channel Volume. Rest of front panel: Channel switch; Voicing switch; Pentode/Triode switch; Class A/Class AB switch; Master volume; Power; Standby; Backlit front panel
• Modeled spring reverb with individual level control per channel
• Back-lit front panel
• 4/8/16 ohm speaker outputs
• MIDI I/O
• Series effects loop
• Cabinet simulated direct output
• Low Volume Mode provides cranked up tube tone at whisper-quiet volume
• Speaker jack-sensing provides relay driven output transformer protection circuit
• L6 LINK connects the DT25 amp to a POD HD multi-effect for additional effects, amp voicings and instant scalability (including stereo operation with multiple DT25 amplifiers) – all controlled by any L6 LINK equipped POD HD multi-effect
Line 6Publication Date: