DT50™ goes further than any other amplifier to produce the best amp tones. Many amplifiers offer either modeling technology or reconfigurable analog circuitry, but DT50 offers both to deliver something bigger than the sum of its parts. New HD modeling technology, a host of switchable analog components, and a simple and elegant 2-channel interface – DT50 guitar amplifiers are in a category all their own.
New Line 6 HD modeling technology fully integrates with Reinhold Bogner's most flexible tube design. They breathe unparalleled warmth, feel and depth into the amp voicings on which all great amplifiers are based – classic American cleans, chimey and crunchy English tones, and modern high-gain distortion. The 4-way Voicing switch is the heart of DT50, and flicking this switch starts a chain reaction that produces these incredible tones.
Sonic flexibility is a big part of the DT50 blueprint. Fortifying that concept is the behind-the-scenes communication between the tube sections and the HD amp modeling technology. Each one adapts and adjusts based on what the other is doing. For example, at high volumes the HD amp modeling technology “backs off” to allow for the natural power-tube distortion to take over and color the tone. At low volumes, the opposite happens. As a result, DT50 yields outstanding “sweet spot” tone at all volume levels.
•Brand-new Line 6 HD amp modeling technology seamlessly integrates with Reinhold Bogner's uniquely (and extremely) versatile tube sections
•DT50 goes further than any other amplifier to produce great amp tones. Many amplifiers offer either modeling technology or reconfigurable analog circuitry, but DT50 offers both to deliver something bigger than the sum of its parts
• Reconfigurable analog circuitry: negative feedback loop, operating class (class A, class AB), power tube mode (pentode/triode); low-power mode; 2-channel design
• (2) 12AX7 preamp; (2) EL34 power amp; 12″ Custom Celestion® G12H90 speaker
• Front panel: (Channels A and B) Drive, Bass, Mid Treble, Presence, Reverb, Channel Volume; Channel switch; Voicing switch; Pentode/Triode switch; Class A/Class AB switch; Master volume; Power; Standby
• Back panel: MIDI I/O; Channel footswitch input; L6 LINK™ in and out/thru; FX loop with Level control; Balanced direct out; Speaker outs (4 ohm, 8 ohm and 16 ohm)
• Connect a POD® HD multi-effect pedal to control all DT50 Voicings and parameters from the floor while taking advantage of POD HD's enormous collections of FX and HD amp models
Line 6Publication Date: